Sunday, July 22, 2007

Interested in me

In the last few days, Bright Eyes has been noticing what we've been doing, and asking us about it.

For example, today I was reading a book. He looked at me and said, "Is your book good Mum?"

"Yes" said I, surprised and pleased.

**************

I often call Bright Eyes a 'little duffer' when he's being silly or cute. We have a good laugh about it together.

Tonight he said, "I'm a little duffer." Then he looked at me and said, "You're a little duffer too Mum."

"No," I said, "I'm a big duffer."

He grinned, then looked at his little brother and said, "He's a baby duffer!"

3 comments:

Kris said...

that's priceless! :)

Megan said...

I'm no expert, but he seems to be doing really really well!

Cecily said...

He's certainly a different child at the moment from the same time a year ago! RDI and the diet changes have made such a difference.

Mind you, today, he flat out refused to go out with me to get his sister from school, or to the library with her, or to eat his dinner. Tantrums plus! it's just as well husband works from home for the most part.